Joint international symposium on
“Nature-inspired Technology (ISNIT) 2014” and
“Engineering Neo-biomimetics V”
February 12-15, 2014, Conference Hall, Hokkaido University, Japan
We will hold a symposium on nature-inspired technology between Korean and Japanese researchers. We would like to invite you to upcoming joint symposium that will be held at Hokkaido University on February 12-15, 2014. We planned outstanding programs including 6 plenary lectures, 25 invited talks and poster presentations. Enjoy intellectual interchanges with Japanese & Korean scientists and engineers.
- New Discovery for Nature-inspired Technology
- Nature-inspired Materials
- Nature-inspired Surface & Structure
- Nature-inspired Sensors
- Nature-inspired Actuators & Robots
- Nature-inspired Fluid Dynamics
- Nature-inspired Biomedical Applications
We very much look forward to receiving abstracts submitted from all areas of nature-inspired technology (not limited to the themes described above).